Most of our wood flooring is produced with our revolutionary glueless Woodloc® or Woodloc® 5S joint, which locks the boards together mechanically, with virtually invisible joints. The superior fit also enhances the floor's performance and durability.
Instruction film for installing Kährs wood flooring with Woodloc® 5S joint
Floor installaton checklist:
- A floor can only be as good as the subfloor permits.
- To avoid moisture absorption, open the packages only when needed during installation.
- The relative humidity on site must be below 60%.
- The subfloor must be dry, clean, solid and sufficiently flat.
- Soft, elastic subfloors must be adjusted.
- Make sure that the correct vapour barrier is fitted.
- The foam plastic underlay (EPS) must have sufficient compressive strength.
- The foam plastic film must comply with applicable thickness tolerances.
- Put aside any damaged or faulty floorboards.
Instructions on installing Kährs flooring
For more detailed information regarding installation methods and sub-floor requirements, download the installation PDF for each product.
|Subfloor & Installation Preparation Instruction||ALL PRODUCTS|
|Float-In Installation Woodloc®||7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 15mm|
|Float-In Installation Woodloc® 5S||13mm, 15mm|
|Float-In Installation Woodloc® 5G||13mm|
|Float-In Installation Woodloc® 5G into Woodloc®||13mm|
|Glue-Down Installation Woodloc®||7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm|
|Glue-Down Installation Woodloc® 5S||13mm, 15mm|
|Glue-Down Installation Tongue & Groove||15mm, 20mm|
|Glue-Down Installation Chevron Collection||15mm|
|Nail-Down Installation Tongue & Groove||20mm Grande Collection|
|Nail-Down Installation Woodloc®||10mm, 12mm, 13mm,15mm|
|Nail-Down Installation Woodloc® 5S||15mm|
|Kährs Radiant Heating Special Instructions||ALL PRODUCTS|
|Activity Floor Installation Guide||30mm|
|Molding Installation & Profile Guide||ALL PRODUCTS|