Our new premium Luxury Vinyl Tiles
Inspired by nature.
Designed by expertise.
It can take centuries, even millennia, for nature to create the beautiful expressions we see in materials such as wood and stone. The knots, cracks and furrows reveal secrets from the material’s past and create unique features that harmonize perfectly with our human spirit.
At Kährs, we’ve worked with wood for over 160 years and with Kährs Impression, we’ve made use of our experience and expertise to perfectly recreate what nature has designed. All in a material that is made to withstand the everyday wear of a lifetime of living.
FOR IMPRESSIONS THAT LAST A LIFETIME
PERFORMANCE & AESTHETICS
Floors are subjected to a variety of tough challenges. In public environments it can be everything from continuous traffic, dirty shoes and heavy strain. In homes it’s kids, heels and rattling claws. This is why we’re proud to introduce Kährs Impression – the perfect choice for anyone wishing for both performance and aesthetics.
- Allows for installation up to 500 m2
- 0.55 mm wear layer and approved for application classes 23/33/42
- Can be installed on top of existing floors and works perfectly with underfloor heating
- IXPE Sound-reducing backing, 20 dB
TIMELESS, MODERN ELEGANCE
With Impression you can choose between natural wood or stone designs. From light to dark. Oak to granite. Subtle to daring. Expressing a timeless, yet modern elegance that’s perfectly in tune with the strong, Swedish design legacy.
- Natural colours and designs
- Registered Embossing recreates knots and furrows with utmost accuracy
- New larger formats of planks and tiles
- Vinyl and crushed stone-core provides excellent strength and stability
With its excellent design and high performance, Kährs Impression is particularly suited for a wide variety of application areas, such as:
- Retail stores and shops
- Hospitality, restaurants, hotels
- Gyms, libraries
- Residential homes
Extra large for extra impressive floors
Impression comes in extra large formats. The wood collection consists of planks measuring 220 x 1829 mm and the stone collection comes in tiles measuring 457 x 914 mm. Apart from generally enhancing the natural impression, these larger formats also make smaller rooms feel larger and give larger rooms a bold, elegant look.
Easy to install and maintain
Kährs Impression is installed floating and can also be laid on top of existing floors. The 5G Click system makes it easy to install. As the floors are water-resistant, they handle everyday challenges perfectly while at the same time being easy to care for - just vacuum-clean or mop when the need arises.
- Ceramic coating
- Wear resistant layer
- Decorative layer
- Rigid core – SPC
- IXPE Sound-reducing backing, 20 dB
Floor samples for architects & interior designers
We offer floor samples to architects and designers free of charge. Order samples to feel the floor surface, to see the actual colour, and to get an idea of how our floors can accentuate the atmosphere and add value to your project – because floor is the base to every interior.
Please note a sample is a small representation of the floor, so will not show entire colour and grading variances. This is why we also recommend visiting a Kährs showroom to see larger samples.
With a wide range of designs, we provide complete flooring solutions for your project, no matter it's for a café, boutique, office, gym, exhibition hall or private home.
How to order Kährs floor samples?
- In our LVT Floor Finder, click on the floor you're interested in to see it rendered in the virtual room. Proceed with clicking See product details.
- When you're at the specific product page, click the Order sample button. You may continue to find more floors to add.
- You can order a maximum of 5 samples at a time. When you are satisfied with your selection, click the Shopping bag symbol and then Check out.
- Fill in your delivery information and submit your order.